The Tomorrow War | Prime Video | July 2 | Chris Pratt

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
We first told you that Skydance sold the Chris Pratt sci-fi film The Tomorrow War to Amazon Studios for $200M, and now that deal has closed with the streamer setting a July 2 drop date in 240 countries and territories. It’s the second Paramount release that Amazon has picked up after Coming 2 America which was a record-viewed hit for them. That Eddie Murphy title was snapped up by Amazon for $125M, as Deadline first told you. Tomorrow War‘s most recent theatrical release date was July 23. At one point before the pandemic, the movie was scheduled to release at Christmas last year.

Source

Last edited:
Now Streaming
In English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu
dEwidcO.jpg

While online streaming it was playing in HDR on my phone. But after downloading it played in SDR. Looks like HDR is only supported on online streaming.

Watched it. Acting was good. Specially that of future daughter of Christ pratt. But script is average. Just like any other post apocalypse movie. Dialogues are good. But I will not watch it again. Maximum rating will be 7/10.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock