The Rock announces WWE retirement: Dwayne Johnson calls time on illustrious in-ring career

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,338

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
The Rock officially announced his retirement Sunday from WWE. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson said that he “quietly retired” from the squared circle but did not rule out a comeback in the future. This is the first time that The Rock has publicly admitted that he retired from wrestling.

Speaking on a chat show ‘Live with Kelly and Ryan in the States’, the eight-time WWE champion admitted: “I miss wrestling. I love wrestling.”

The Rock announces WWE retirement: Dwayne Johnson calls time on illustrious in-ring career

After all that WWE has done for him he could have atleast had one last match to prove he's atleast somewhat loyal but he shows them the middle finger just so that he can sign for more film contracts and not get injured in a match with WWE.

After all that WWE has done for him he could have atleast had one last match to prove he's atleast somewhat loyal but he shows them the middle finger just so that he can sign for more film contracts and not get injured in a match with WWE.
He was supposed to lose to Roman at WM 36. It took Roman cancer to get fans behind him. Him defeating Rock in his last match will turn his hardcore fans against him.

out of topic to this thread but just one question after rock anoucement of retirement will undertaker announces his Retirement any time soon after all he is a dead man and he never gets old as myth so i asked :blush2: :blush2:

out of topic to this thread but just one question after rock anoucement of retirement will undertaker announces his Retirement any time soon after all he is a dead man and he never gets old as myth so i asked :blush2: :blush2:

Deadman signed a new contract with wwe and few are calling it as "contract for life" (A very long contract maybe for another 10-20years)

Deadman signed a new contract with wwe and few are calling it as "contract for life" (A very long contract maybe for another 10-20years)
Note that this contract doesn't mean he will wrestle for that period of time. It was just to stop him from appearing for other events from other promotions. They're damn scared about AEW. I heard they will offer it to more of their legends.

Note that this contract doesn't mean he will wrestle for that period of time. It was just to stop him from appearing for other events from other promotions. They're damn scared about AEW. I heard they will offer it to more of their legends.

Yep that's true. Just imagine Undertaker is in AEW ring and fighting with some legend..Mcmahon will die with a heart attack :ROFLMAO:

Yep that's true. Just imagine Undertaker is in AEW ring and fighting with some legend..Mcmahon will die with a heart attack :ROFLMAO:
Undertaker in a wrestling ring will ruin AEW's credibility. The more he sticks around. The more he is ruining his legacy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock