The Photography Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,613
  • Views: Views 185,419
One Interesting Incident in beech ..

Just I sit on the rock & looking the sea tides ..

The below kids mother just came and ask me "brother pls could u take some stills in ur camera and send it to my sister what'sapp number " (She have only 2G Mobile) ..

Then I said yes why not sister definitely ..

Took the below snaps and send it to his sister what's app number ..

After took that snaps .. These kids are became very happy and smiled thanked me ..

That smile & happiness gave me very big relief to my heart :) ..

Very enjoyable , happy kids .. They don't have any issues in their heart :)

Clicked these images yesterday Evening in Pondicherry beech .. Gud to sew in Full moon :)

Pondicherry Govt creating a :new tourist spot by this new way people can go some amount of distance towards sea abt 500 to 600 meters from seashore ..

It will be completed next 5 to 6 months ..

Planning to open this new way by January 2018 :sp:sp;);)

Uttarakhand's state fruit "kaafal" don't know what do we call it in english
754b1ea3c1e3faeafae63663489b700f.jpg

freedishlover said:
Uttarakhand's state fruit "kaafal" don't know what do we call it in english
Nice pic Bro :) ... but what kind of fruit are these...never tasted :-/ ...and didn't understand what is kaafal (myrtle) neither in hindi nor in english :( ... can you please elaborate...how it tastes :huh

sumitroy said:
Nice pic Bro :) ... but what kind of fruit are these...never tasted :-/ ...and didn't understand what is kaafal (myrtle) neither in hindi nor in english :( ... can you please elaborate...how it tastes :huh

Its Berry Fruit family bro :)

Taste like strawberry , blue berry etc... ;);)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock