The Photography Thread

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,611
  • Views: Views 182,768
That's WB u can't see such very often in other state's
I know it reminds me of my aunt's house in a small town in Bengal. Specially those colourful houses. In Kolkata don't even bother asking. I sweat in December and I am not even a sweaty person, lol.

I know it reminds me of my aunt's house in a small town in Bengal. Specially those colourful houses. In Kolkata don't even bother asking. I sweat in December and I am not even a sweaty person, lol.
I hate Kolkata's Humidity. It's unbearable 🥵. And on top that when you travel in suburbs local trains.

I hate Kolkata's Humidity. It's unbearable 🥵. And on top that when you travel on suburbs local trains.
I can't express my hatred for local trains. First time I ever travelled was at early morning. It was awesome. Almost whole train was empty. Second time expecting same adventure like tour I got up in the evening. My goodness it was so crowded. Since I got early I got a seat. It got crowded and crowded. Some passenger put his luggage next to me. His stove was about to fall on my head. Thank God! I put my hand over. Only hand got hurt. I had enough of it. I was about to cry. I called my uncle who works in railways in a different state ofcourse. He calmed me down. Than half the train got empty at next station. I reached my station and have sworn to never get up in a local train ever again. I rather travel 6 hours in a car than go through 2 hours of torture in a train which feels like 12.

wclz7Ow.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock