The New Nokia - News & Updates

Android and symbian can't be compared bro.. Symbian was past and Android is present and future.

Optimus_Prime said:
Nokia CEO ended his speech saying this “we didn’t do anything wrong, but somehow, we lost”. Nokia has been a respectable company. They didn’t do anything wrong in their business, however, the world changed too fast. Their opponents were too powerful. They missed out on learning, they missed out on changing, and thus they lost the opportunity at hand to make it big. Not only did they miss the opportunity to earn big money, they lost their chance of survival. The message of this story is, if you don’t change, you shall be removed from the competition. It’s not wrong if you don’t want to learn new things. However, if your thoughts and mindset cannot catch up with time, you will be eliminated.

You remind me of Darwin's Theory of Evolution, we always have to change but the world change too fast.
I'm a fan of Nokia phone. I really expect this. They have to change. I really don't like Lumia, too faulty, :wall:

New Nokia logo.

OHhj6xI.jpg

Source

The new logo informs people that they are breaking down into pieces. Why fix, sorry break the logo, when it's not broken?

At one side HMD global is damaging this once iconic brand. Now this.

Last edited:
Now it looks like AOCIA. This is just like Kia ruined their logo. Most people read it as something else.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock