• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 754

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Netflix unveils the trailer of official sequel of The Kissing Booth titled 'The Kissing Booth 2' which releases July 25th.
Source

Finished watching The Kissing Booth 2. Really awesome rom-com. Would rate it 5/5. If you are planning to watch it. You are required to watch The Kissing Booth first as it's a direct sequel of the first movie.

PS it's family friendly.

Finished watching The Kissing Booth 2. Really awesome rom-com. Would rate it 5/5. If you are planning to watch it. You are required to watch The Kissing Booth first as it's a direct sequel of the first movie.

PS it's family friendly.
Yes I Watched it on First Day. Many People Said that First part was better. But For Me I Like Second Part More. If I Rate 4 out 5 for 1st Part, I will Give it 5 out of 5. Its Full of Comedy, Love and Friendship. Now Waiting For Kissing Booth 3

Yes I Watched it on First Day. Many People Said that First part was better. But For Me I Like Second Part More. If I Rate 4 out 5 for 1st Part, I will Give it 5 out of 5. Its Full of Comedy, Love and Friendship. Now Waiting For Kissing Booth 3
I planned to watch it last Friday itself. But I had forgotten most of The Kissing Booth. So I re-watched The Kissing Booth yesterday. Finished The Kissing Booth 2 today.

Last edited:
I planned to watch it last Friday itself. But I had forgotten most of The Kissing Booth. So I re-watched The Kissing Booth yesterday. Finished The Kissing Booth today.
I watched Kissing Booth 1 First time 1 day earlier released of kissing booth 2. I Binge on youtube watched random Film/Series trailer so I after watched kissing booth trailer I watched it, then I got to knew that next day part 2 also releasing. So This is good for me to watch back 2 back 2 parts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock