The Dropout | Hulu | Disney+ Hotstar

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
We’re getting the first look at Amanda Seyfried as Elizabeth Holmes in Hulu limited series The Dropout, based on ABC News/ABC Radio’s podcast about the rise and fall of Holmes and her company, Theranos. Hulu has released four first-look photos.

Seyfried’s Holmes, the enigmatic Stanford dropout who founded medical testing start-up Theranos, was lauded as a Steve Jobs for the next tech generation. Once worth billions of dollars, the myth crumbled when it was revealed that none of the tech actually worked, putting thousands of people’s health in grave danger. The story of Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos is an unbelievable tale of ambition and fame gone terribly wrong. How did the world’s youngest self-made female billionaire lose it all in the blink of an eye?

39TGMVj.jpg
m
fpfuKd9.jpg

Hulu has set the premiere date as March 3, 2022. Disney+ and Disney+ Hotstar hasn't announced any premiere date yet.

Meanwhile you can listen to the amazing podcast the show is based on.

Last edited:
Reactions: iDJ

It's streaming now.. I have read a plethora of positive things about this. I have watched the first episode, Amanda Seyfried killed as Elizabeth... Just Amazing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock