Tata Sky Broadband Launched

I call today evening on Tatasky Broadband they told me they launch Dth & broadband plan to gather just like ADTV about Hardware here 2 types of options available 1 they also provide hardwear D link roughter etc & 2nd we also brought roughter in market & they installed & about the speed they claim that their speed is best & high-speed in Thane

Just now I got a call from someone stating Tata sky has started providing Tatasky Broadband services in my society. Plan will be 100mbps for 100gb @999.

I'm not sure if Tatasky has actually started providing these services as I have not heard of it anywhere. Anyhow I won't be going for Tatasky Broadband as Airtel is providing me the same plan with 200gb data and annually 1000gb @560/pm only.

Tata indicom or tata docomo broadband is rebranded as tata sky broadband as they sold mobile operations to airtel keeping the wired services and changing the brand.

Sorry that I missed this thread.

They have started marketing about Tatasky Broadband in and out my society but I don't think people will be purchasing this for its price.

Crap plans. No channels included. Jio fiber will eat tata batata alive :)
Only way ts bb can work is if they launch 500/- pack, with something similar to ultra pack, fiber based at least 50 mbps, and 100+ gb of pre fup usage for one month.
Afaik, ts will NEVER do it. And afaik, jio will do ONLY that. ;)

tata photon services have not yet stopped. i got message they are planning to introduce 100GB at rent of Rs 949/- wef frm june .

Last edited:
In anticipation of Jio GigaFiber launch, Tata Sky broadband has now introduced its fixed-line internet plans to customers in India. The 100 Mbps plan has a starting price of Rs. 2500.

Tata Sky has expanded its broadband internet services to more areas and is now available in 12 cities. The DTH provider has now ventured into providing broadband fixed-line internet services to customers in India. Currently, Tata Sky broadband is available in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Ghaziabad, Mira Bhayandar, Pune, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Thane and Noida. However, to know if Tata Sky broadband is available in your particular, the company suggests contacting them via an online form on the website to verify service availability.
Tat Sky broadband services are available in one, three, five, nine and twelve-month packages, and depending on the package chosen, the speed and data offer varies. Tata Sky 1 month package includes 5, 10, 30, 50, 100 Mbps speeds priced at Rs. 999, Rs. 1150, Rs 1500, Rs 1800 and Rs. 2500 respectively. There is also a 60GB plan priced at Rs. 999 and a 125GB plan priced at Rs. 1250. Customers will receive a free WiFi Router, and there is an Rs. 1200 charge as installation speed.

Source Jio effect: Tata Sky broadband introduces 100Mbps plan starting at Rs. 2500

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock