Discussion Tata Neu App Updates

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
rX03NZZ.png

Tata Neu, the "SUPER APP" from the Tata group, is to be scheduled to be launched on April 7 after a long delay. Recently, the app has been opened to non-Tata employees. Every Tata employee is allowed to invite five people through a referral code to access the app.

Tata’s Neu App is combining airlines, hotels, pharmacy, groceries and other Tata products in one place. Tata is also working on UPI option and might include it in the app as well.

They are going to offer reward points for every purchase made on the app just like amazon, myntra etc and each point/coin is worth 1rs. They can be redeemed across all Tata brands.

The following products are available on the app and can be ordered through it.

Groceries - BigBasket
Pharmacy - 1mg
Electronics - Croma
Airlines - Air Asia, Vistara (Maybe they will add Air India later)
Taj Hotels
Tata Play (Tata Sky)
Tata Cliq
Starbucks

App Links:

TataNeu: rewarding experiences - Apps on Google Play

Will add more information regarding it once I'm able to secure an invitation.

Last edited:
Is anyone using the new Tata Neu app? If so how is it am seeing lot of ads that they are giving good rewards. Is it so?

Also if anybody have any referral code please share for others so others can also try it out

Tata Neu started to give promotion saw ad in SS1 Tamil 😎

Last edited:
Right now app is only available for Tata Employees and their family. Soon will be available for citizens. They also have options for users from EU and California.

I got access through my cousin who invited me. Got 200 Neu coins to be used within 30 days. Thinking of ordering grocery via big basket
Can you invite? Or only Tata employee can do so.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock