Tamil Nadu governor Banwarilal Purohit apologises to woman journo for “pat on cheek”

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,424
The post on S. VE. Shekher's page said he should "wash his hands with phenyl" for touching her.

The outrageous post has been deleted by S. VE. Shekher, the former AIADMK lawmaker, without apologies.

Can't Be Reporter If Not Sleeping With Bigwigs: BJP Leader's Deleted Post

Wow, finally the all truths are coming out. But his comments are no surprise as,

2013-6-12-2013-Birds-of-a-feather-flock-together1.png

Yeah yeah I got it. we need to ride on the roof of public transport so that we untouchable men don't touch a women in a crowded train/bus in rush hour.

Well, to touch a women without intention and to travel with women on a crowed bus is no comparison to touch a women intentionally or pat a women's cheek without permission. Hope we are all living in INDIA.

Hope this court ruling clears the query,

No one can touch a woman without her consent: Delhi court - Times of India

• The court said a woman's body is her own, it is she who has an exclusive right over it.
  • All others are prohibited to touch her body, without her consent, for any purpose whatsoever, it said.
No one can touch a woman without her consent, a Delhi court said and termed it unfortunate that women continue to be victimized by "lecherous and sexually- pervert" men.

Well, to touch a women without intention and to travel with women on a crowed bus is no comparison to touch a women intentionally or pat a women's cheek without permission. Hope we are all living in INDIA.

Hope this court ruling clears the query,

No one can touch a woman without her consent: Delhi court - Times of India

• The court said a woman's body is her own, it is she who has an exclusive right over it.
  • All others are prohibited to touch her body, without her consent, for any purpose whatsoever, it said.

That's what i said in post 17. Courts are only reading what our honorable law makers are making in parliament. Sadly no space for men in law

Yeah yeah I got it. we need to ride on the roof of public transport so that we untouchable men don't touch a women in a crowded train/bus in rush hour.

Please dont compare yourself with others who you have no idea about. You might travel on a bus crowed with people (women, girls, kids etc) and the same bus will also have other commuters such as pick pockets, chain snatchers, pervert's etc in addition to both the driver and conductor being men. Not everyones intention are the same.

Please dont compare yourself with others who you have no idea about. You might travel on a bus crowed with people (women, girls, kids etc) and the same bus will also have other commuters such as pick pockets, chain snatchers, pervert's etc in addition to both the driver and conductor being men. Not everyones intention are the same.

Look i am also not in favour of touching anyone without his/her permission but it happens everyday in daily life and if you want to bring those thing under IPC law then big problem aries as that will cause huge rise in false cases against men who are already facing lots of problem with fake harresment and rapes allegations. That's because our law don't treat a man and woman same. Women will always get better treatment. Just go and try to register a rape/violence/harassment case for a men by women in. Nobody will listen you and register case. That's how helpless we are.

Look i am also not in favour of touching anyone without his/her permission but it happens everyday in daily life and if you want to bring those thing under IPC law then that will cause huge rise in false cases against men who are already facing lots of problem with fake happesment and rapes allegations. That's because our law don't treat a man and woman same. Women will always get better treatment. Just go and try to register a rape/violence/harassment case for a men by women in. Nobody will listen you and register case. That's how helpless we are.

Yes, fully agree to your point. But sadly these laws are becoming necessary to hold responsible those who pat on other women without permission. Some pervert men are forcing the society to bring tough laws which affects all men in general.

Yes, fully agree to your point. But sadly these laws are becoming necessary to hold responsible those who pat on other women without permission. Some pervert men are forcing the society to bring tough laws which affects all men in general.

Just imagine if you bring pat under IPC and give 1 year jail then when a teach pat a student for giving great replay for a difficult question in class will land him jail if she later turn to hostile like blackmailing him to give her max mark even though she fail to score good marks in exam.

I am not supporting but just giving example as laws are two sided blade. It can definitely protect women but can also be a weapon for women to get things done in her favour. And sadly because of privacy we don't have CCTV everywhere to prove a man's innocence

Just imagine if you bring pat under IPC and give 1 year jail then when a teach pat a student for giving great replay for a difficult question in class will land him jail if she later turn to hostile like blackmailing him to give her max mark even though she fail to score good marks in exam.

I am not supporting but just giving example as laws are two sided blade. It can definitely protect women but can also be a weapon for women to get things done in her favour. And sadly because of privacy we don't have CCTV everywhere to prove a man's innocence

Yes, what to do we are no longer having the same teachers like we had in the past. Not everyone, but many teachers are being caught with proofs nowadays.

Past:

yourstory-ss-teachers-who-shaped-modern-india-feature.jpg

Present:

Indian teacher tells pupils that girls who wear jeans and lipstick are asking to be gang raped

Raped student 'critical' after abortion

Four-year-old girl sexually assaulted by teacher inside school premises - Times of India ►

--

We are on the same side. You want the innocent to be saved while i want the criminals to be prosecuted. I believe both are one and the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock