Tamil Nadu governor Banwarilal Purohit apologises to woman journo for “pat on cheek”

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 3,425
Worldwide shame for Modi & BJP :surprised:

DbK1LBUUwAA_Oy7.jpg:small

Well definitely this case is being escalated for political motives. But still a Governor should be within his limits. He is not a next door Grandpa to pat a woman journalist. She have all the rights to oppose. No questions. Of late this Governor is in spotlight for unpleasant reasons.

Worldwide shame for Modi & BJP :surprised:

DbK1LBUUwAA_Oy7.jpg:small

Yeah bring more women centric law so that they can easily register false case against men. Already majority of domestic violence and rape cases are false they just bring those so that men can be harassed

Does India have a problem with false rape claims?

And the best part of the law is that those women gets away without any punishment for harassment men in false case. Great indian law

Don’t advise women to lodge false rape cases: court

Last edited:
Some silly women just destroy the image of women. Next time people will need their signature on stamp paper to touch them even for blessings or simple handshake

Hand shake has to be mutual, no one can force someone for a handshake by forcibly pulling someones hand. And none has the right to pat on another persons wife's cheek.
Blessings has to come only from certain people who are supposed to bless and not everyone and i dont see anyone falling at his feet for get blessings.

BTW, i believe this is an alternate to handshake in Indian culture.

logo.png

--

And to the another comment about lending a hand to help a person happens only when there is a need, to support someone we cant pull one cheap incident to another on par with humanity.

Last edited:
Hand shake has to be mutual, no one can force someone for a handshake by forcibly pulling someones hand. And none has the right to pat on another persons wife's cheek.
Blessings has to come only from certain people who are supposed to bless and not everyone and i dont see anyone falling at his feet for get blessings.

BTW, i believe this is an alternate to handshake in Indian culture.

logo.png

--

And to the another comment about lending a hand to help a person happens only when there is a need, to support someone we cant pull one cheap incident to another on par with humanity.

Yeah yeah I got it. we need to ride on the roof of public transport so that we untouchable men don't touch a women in a crowded train/bus in rush hour.

Tamil Nadu Governor Facing Allegations Of Sexual Misconduct, Pats Woman Journalist's Cheek To Parry Question

Only I can form probe panel, says TN governor Banwarilal Purohit in s#x case - Times of India

“I assure you that strict action will be taken against those mentioned in the report. The former IAS officer has all powers to question any person, including the woman, even if she is in judicial custody. After the report is submitted, if required, we will even ask for a CBI probe,” saidthe governor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock