Breaking T-Series is about to take over PewDiePie's spot of the most subscribed channel on YouTube

• Thread starter Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 4,126
T Series overtaked now..
qZ4jxlJ.png

I don't think T-Series can be No. 1 for more than a few hours at a time. Every time, PewDiePie has been overtaking them within hours of their becoming No. 1.
Frustrated 9 year old kids :ROFLMAO:
Side question: how many of those kids are female? :lol: I'm nitpicking here, because 'kids' refers to both genders...

Last edited:
"Some Indians do support pewdipie just for the sake of he being an individual and that youtube isn't a place for corporations (T-Series) to succeed because you know if they win on youtube there won't be platform for local, poor individuals. For example SonyLiv, Hotstar, they are corporates and have their own platforms."

What do you all think of above statement?

What do you all think of above statement?
Apart from all the racist jokes. I do support pewdiepie.
Edit - Don't need to be angry. Youtube is meant for creators. Instead of youtube these corporate companies needs to start their own services.

Last edited:
Some people in India show-off that they are English speaker and know everything about youtube and watch all his content.
Lol. Just watch the difference between jacksfilms and bi bi ki vines videos. Indian youtube has nothing but cringe worthy stuff.

there are few good indian creators on rise , some of them make inspirational videos which means something , educational channels sadly they are not getting that much spotlight instead ..you know others not worthy ones always gets featured in trending most of the time

Back
Top Bottom