• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,199

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
New Delhi, Jun 8: Sushma Swaraj, Bjp leader went to meet Baba Ramdev on Wednesday, Jun 8 at Haridwar.

"He is weak and has lost 7.5 kilos but his spirit, his mental strength is stronger than ever. Corruption and black money have been a problem for the nation for a while. But what happened at Ramlila Maidan to the Baba's camp has become a whole new issue," Said Sushma Swaraj.

The Delhi Police after following a order from the government stormed into Ramlila ground and lathi charged Ramdev's supporters on Saturday, Jun 4.

"I am surprised that the Prime Minister said that 'What happened was unfortunate but there was no alternative. It was unavoidable'," she said.

"I want to ask him why neither Sonia Gandhi nor he has visited those injured. His ministers said nobody was injured. I met 35 people in hospital of whom 4 were in critical condition. One, Rajbala, will remain paralysed for life," she said further adding that Sonia Gandhi and the Prime Minister should explain what made them take the stand.

Baba Ramdev's "fast-unto-death" protest abruptly ended with a midnight drama when police dispersed the Baba's supporters from Ramlila Maidan at the wee hours of Sunday, Jun 5.

"When the government wanted to negotiate with the Baba, they sent four ministers. When they turned against him, they sent hundreds of policemen,"said Sushma Swaraj.

OneIndia News

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock