Breaking Suresh Raina Anounces Retirement From International Cricket

BCCI won't take unofficial communication as record .. MSD might be wrote a official letter to BCCI last week so they immediately acknowledge his retirement but Raina retirement is surprise he may not intimate previously to BCCI .. they got official intimation today so acknowledge now 🙂
It seems that no one knows about Dhoni and Raina's retirement except their family members. Both made a decision together to make this announcement. They even fixed the time it seems.

It seems that no one knows about Dhoni and Raina's retirement except their family members. Both made a decision together to make this announcement. They even fixed the time it seems.
I don't think so MSD decision officially communicate BCCI could be last week but Raina decision is surprise one for everyone

I don't think so MSD decision officially communicate BCCI could be last week but Raina decision is surprise one for everyone
There was an online article which said that both did not communicate with BCCI earlier. Even CSK CEO and Owner were surprised by the announcement it seems. Raina's was definitely a shock and surprise than Dhoni's one.

9T0mgsv.png

Bitter And Sad Truth. Just Look At The Difference Between The Numbers Of Messages And The Number Of People Who Visited The 2 Threads
TSqfIlu.png

VQdGHVI.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock