Super Cup 2023

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
All Indian Super League teams and the I-League champion of 2022–23 will receive straight entry into the group stage of the competition. The four remaining berths will be determined via the qualification rounds, which will feature teams from the I-League.

The qualifiers for the teams who didn't make it into the direct qualifying round will begin the Hero Super Cup on April 3 in Kerala. From April 8 to 25, the 16-team competition will be held.

The prime time games which are being held at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium will kick off at 7 pm and the games at the other two venues will kick off at 4 pm.

The tournament's group round will take place from April 8 to April 19, while the semifinals will take place on April 21 and 22. On April 25, the final will take place. The champions of the Super Cup will battle against Gokulam Kerala, the champion of the 2021–22 I–league, for a place in the 2023–24 AFC Cup .

*SUPER CUP GROUP*

*GRP A*
1️⃣ Bengaluru FC
2️⃣ Kerala Blasters FC
3️⃣ Roundglass Punjab FC
4️⃣ Sreenidi Deccan vs Winner (Neroca vs Mohameddan)

*GRP B*
1️⃣ East Bengal
2️⃣ Hyderabad FC
3️⃣ Odisha FC
4️⃣ Rajasthan Utd vs Trau FC

*GRP C*
1️⃣ ATK Mohun Bagan
2️⃣ FC Goa
3️⃣ Jamshedpur FC
4️⃣ Gokulam Kerala vs Aizwal

*GRP D*
1️⃣ Mumbai City
2️⃣ Chennaiyin FC
3️⃣ North East Utd
4️⃣ Real Kashmir vs Churchill Brothers.

Back 2 back draw for east bengal
1-1 against odisha fc
3-3 against Hyderabad fc

Atkmb beat gokulam in 1st match by 5-1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock