Sun NXT - Dolby movies No dialogue

• Thread starter Rose
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 29,781
I have no such issue on Sun NXT on my home theater.
Hello Siva, I subscribed to Sunnxt annual after reading in this forum that it has HD with Dolby 5.1. But sadly on my Nvidia shield 2019 paired with my 5.1 AVR no Dolby 5.1, only PCM. Please help me. Incidentally, I downloaded Sunnxt from Google play on Nvidia shield 2019. Primarily, I subscribed only for HD and 5.1 audio. Really disappointed.

Hello Siva, I subscribed to Sunnxt annual after reading in this forum that it has HD with Dolby 5.1. But sadly on my Nvidia shield 2019 paired with my 5.1 AVR no Dolby 5.1, only PCM. Please help me. Incidentally, I downloaded Sunnxt from Google play on Nvidia shield 2019. Primarily, I subscribed only for HD and 5.1 audio. Really disappointed.
Dolby works fine on Fire stick and Xstream Box. I can't see the reason it shouldn't work on the shield!

But it is not working with the app downloaded from Google play on Nvidia shield.
If possible, uninstall it, and in place of that, try side loading the Android TV apk of Sun Nxt. If Dolby works in that version, may be you could use it until the Nvidia version is fixed during a future update. Send a mail to the Sun Nxt customer care too, requesting them to resolve the issue. Good luck.

Sun NXT APKs - APKMirror

If possible, uninstall it, and in place of that, try side loading the Android TV apk of Sun Nxt. If Dolby works in that version, may be you could use it until the Nvidia version is fixed during a future update. Send a mail to the Sun Nxt customer care too, requesting them to resolve the issue. Good luck.

Sun NXT APKs - APKMirror
Thank you, does the APK that you have shared here works with 5.1 and HD? Please confirm.

Thank you, does the APK that you have shared here works with 5.1 and HD? Please confirm.

Actually, I have no idea about that. Because I don't own a Home Theater.

May be someone who owns one could confirm beforehand. But that apk is the basic Android TV version. So, it should, at least theoretically, work :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock