Seeking Help Suggestions Required: Want to port my Aircel Sim - which is a better option ?

My requirement is only for calling and sometimes SMS. For Internet I use prepaid Jio.

Network signal is important for all telecom so check that 1st bro if ok then go with plan check

Imo go with Jio bro 98/m unlimited voice calls & message for 28 days

Else bsnl :)

Last edited:
but @Sarkar bro what about your place ? As you are part of West Bengal circle kindly share your area tower details of BSNL, Voda, Jio etc

Mobile Data :
At my home, Voda+Idea gives me full 4G tower even deep inside my home, Airtel 4G and Jio 4G is available only on top floor. No BSNL 3G even in top floor.

Along road in kolkata and in Nadia+North+south 24pargana+burdwan+Birbhum+Murshidabad dist according to my experience, You will get Airtel 3G/4G coverage in max places, after that Jio coverage comes to 2nd place. Voda+Idea 3G/4G coverage comes 3rd. You will not get BSNL 3G coverage most of the places.

So overall if you are within town you will get good Voda+Idea 3G/4G coverage but if you go towards countryside then Airtel and jio is best for data.

Call quality : BSNL is best and it has best 2G coverage also. you will find BSNL signal at remote bangladesh border also. Recently Vodafone is giving me a big headache in call quality.

Last of all Vodafone is the costliest of all. And they are very rigid to react any changes in pricing dynamics in market. Jio and AIrtel is the cheapest in my experience and they are fast to react any changes in pricing

@ Bishnu bro,did you get UPC code?

Btw if you are in kolkata or you don'y go out of city much..Signalwise Vodafone is best

@Bishnu15 then you need to look to operator who has coverage all around. Airtel comes first to my mind.BSNL is also there but I doubt its customer support.I never had good experience with BSNL staff (CC or their office)

Bro, nobody can suggest you better then you yourself..as different telecom operator has strong hold in state wise. E.g.. Vodafone is good in Mumbai Airtel is Good in Hyderabad Aircel good at Chennai..so before choosing talk to your local..signal issue a main reason now a days in Vodafone..and Airtel network go busy..Choose BSNL They are kind of thing I think fulfil your needs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock