Suggestions for power bank

Ashok L

Reaction score
Dear friends,

I'm having Samsung A52s 5G mobile supporting 25W fast charging. Please suggest me a good Power Bank.

I have two options MI 20000 mAH and Ambrane 27000 mAH. Please share if you have any other options. Need a safer power bank for my mobile

Last edited:
I have used Ambrane. Very good product. Body of the product is strong and is something useful if you use for travelling purposes.

Don't buy Ambrane. I have used power banks of Mi, OnePlus and Ambrane. Even a non branded one on a train journey. Nothing was worser than Ambrane one. Charger ridiculously heats up. I got so scared. Till date I have never used the power bank.

Don't buy Ambrane. I have used power banks of Mi, OnePlus and Ambrane. Even a non branded one on a train journey. Nothing was worser than Ambrane one. Charger ridiculously heats up. I got so scared. Till date I have never used the power bank.

That's really unfortunate but i bet to differ. Ambrane is one of the most reliable brand in powerbanks segment.

VaDc0D1.jpg

I am using Ambrane powerbank since 2016 and it was working flawlessly. Only recently it started to discharge quickly, probably due to weak battery. Never had any heating or other issues. Neither the powerbank nor the charger or even the mobile heated up to my knowledge. 4-5 years lifespan is truly awesome for any battery operated device imo.

Pbt6zbE.jpg

Bought a new Ambrane one recently and it's also working perfectly so far. Not just these two, i have recommended Ambrane (and Mi) to many of my customers, friends and family. None of them complained me about malfunction of the powerbank.

However I do understand mistakes can happen to anyone and anytime. It was just a unfortunate thing that you might have received a defective product. But we can't say the entire brand is bad for that.

Thanks Bro, I was referring Mi only... Always getting confused between Redmi and Mi
Redmi power banks are usually a bit cheaper version of the Mi power banks I guess, from the looks of it. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock