suggestion regarding online savings account

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
i want to open a digital savings account . which bank would be better for this (please exclude ICICI and SBI from this)

Many banks particularly in private sector are offering digital route to open bank accounts.

I think if @Optimus_Prime elaborates on why he wants to open a digital bank account,then only constructive suggestions can be given.

Many banks particularly in private sector are offering digital route to open bank accounts.

I think if @Optimus_Prime elaborates on why he wants to open a digital bank account,then only constructive suggestions can be given.
PURELY for keeping idle money with out any risk so that I can withdraw that amount anytime.

PURELY for keeping idle money with out any risk so that I can withdraw that amount anytime.
Avail auto-sweep in facility in your existing accounts, thereby, you can earn interest at almost F.D. rates.

You can invest in Liquid Mutual Funds too.

Anyway your PAN will be linked to any account you create.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock