Suggestion -Iron Box

Puns2019

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Looking to buy new Iron box for Home purpose. let me know which is good one.

I am not sure of difference between Dry iron vs Steam Iron that is available in market and would love to know which to opt.

Dry iron is the regular traditional iron. Steam iron has a compartment to pour water which can be sprayed upon the clothes while ironing. The iron vaporizes the water to form steam which is useful in ironing wrinkles/cotton clothes.

Dry iron is the regular traditional iron. Steam iron has a compartment to pour water which can be sprayed upon the clothes while ironing. The iron vaporizes the water to form steam which is useful in ironing wrinkles/cotton clothes.
thanks for the explanation. So Philips is a good choice to buy ?

Philips is good brand for Irons , one of popular brands . some differences which were not mentioned earlier - as steam iron has to uses water it consumes more electricity to convert water into steam , it could end up consuming more electricity watts compared to dry iron. though its really useful in removing creases in clothes steam iron is not suitable for delicate clothes wool etc , dry iron has setting in it for silk or woolen cloth. have to careful to not to overfill water and keep some gap in steam iron . do check the watts consumption of iron .

Last edited:
Philips is good brand for Irons , one of popular brands . some differences which were not mentioned earlier - as steam iron has to uses water it consumes more electricity to convert water into steam , it could end up consuming more electricity watts compared to dry iron. though its really useful in removing creases in clothes steam iron is not suitable for delicate clothes wool etc , dry iron has setting in it for silk or woolen cloth. have to careful to not to overfill water and keep some gap in steam iron . do check the watts consumption of iron .
well said. I went ahead with Philips :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock