Suggestion for New Laser Printer with wifi , Photo copier and Scanner

SATFAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi friends,
Need suggestion to Buy a Laser Printer with wifi , Photo copier and Scanner
Mainly required for Printing daily use
1.Printout for taking School Assignment (20-30 pages per week)
2.Scanner -occasionally
3.Printing from laptop and also using mobile(wifi).
4.Budget within 10 k (2000 to 3000 more is fine)

Thanks in advance.

Check this

Take a look at this Canon PIXMA E3370 Multi-function WiFi Color Printer (Borderless Printing) on Flipkart

Take a look at this Canon PIXMA E560 Multi-function WiFi Color Printer (Borderless Printing) on Flipkart

Friends & @mmadhankumar bro,
Saw some reviews that Inkjet printer is not use if we are using occasionally.

Ink tank and Laser seems to be the next options

Little confusion whether to go for
1. Single function or multi functional - With scan and copy future.
2. Monochrome or With color
3.To print from mobile - wifi is basically required.
4. What is the USB option.
5. What about after sales support ... whether have to consider this ?
6. Saw in some model - Mega tank printer.
7. What will be the life of printer if iam going for high end Laser printers around 18k.
8.Catridge/Ink cost which will be economical. Saw in you tube cost of these will be very high and if not used regularly then printer won't work.

Going to use mainly School documents printing may be weekly or fortnightly. Not on daily basis.

Planned to purchase this week itself online.
Postponed purchase before.

Kindly explain in detail with any suggestions on the Brand and Model which will help me .
Budget around 10-13k.
Thanks

Last edited:

I would suggest to go for a multi functional printer. Scan and copy functions will be definitely useful.

Buy a color printer. Even if you mostly print B&W better to buy a color printer because printers are not something we buy/change frequently. So wise to buy a better model.

Wifi models will be little expensive. If you really need it then go for wifi models.

Every printer will have the USB connectivity. But if you buy wifi models you don't have to worry about USB.

Obviously. This is the most important factor in purchase of any electronic goods.

7. What will be the life of printer if iam going for high end Laser printers around 18k.
8.Catridge/Ink cost which will be economical. Saw in you tube cost of these will be very high and if not used regularly then printer won't work.

I suggest you to buy a Ink Tank printer. Since you will not be printing on a daily basis ink tank printers will be more useful than laser printers. Also when you consider the working principle of both ink tank and laser, the ink tank printers will be more durable than laser for less usage like your case.

Laser works on powder ink and metallic drums (print head) and there is a possibility of getting moist and hence result in poor printing if you keep it idle for long time. On the other hand Ink tank printers use liquid and diluted ink and uses nozzle heads to print. There won't be any degrade in quality even if not used for a while.

Replacing inks is much easier and cheaper than replacing the cartridge. You can easily refill the ink tanks by yourself. But it is a tedious process to REFILL the cartridge. You might have to approach a service technician for that. Also I won't recommend refilling the cartridge more than once. After one refill you have to REPLACE the cartridge. Replacing the cartridge will be expensive. Local service guys will ask you to keep refilling instead of replacing but multiple refills will damage the drum very quickly. And you might end up replacing the drum.

Maintenance cost of a laser printer will be much more than a ink tank printer. The biggest fault you might come across in an ink tank printer would be paper jam or nozzle block. And you can fix both by yourself without much hassle and expense.

Laser printers might need regular printing to keep the powder and drum warm. Ink tank printers can print without any compromise in quality even if kept idle for long time.

So by all means I would recommend you an Ink Tank Printer only. Epson and Canon are widely used and would have service centres near you. HP and Brother are also worthy brands.

I would suggest to go for a multi functional printer. Scan and copy functions will be definitely useful.

Buy a color printer. Even if you mostly print B&W better to buy a color printer because printers are not something we buy/change frequently. So wise to buy a better model.

Wifi models will be little expensive. If you really need it then go for wifi models.

Every printer will have the USB connectivity. But if you buy wifi models you don't have to worry about USB.

Obviously. This is the most important factor in purchase of any electronic goods.

I suggest you to buy a Ink Tank printer. Since you will not be printing on a daily basis ink tank printers will be more useful than laser printers. Also when you consider the working principle of both ink tank and laser, the ink tank printers will be more durable than laser for less usage like your case.

Laser works on powder ink and metallic drums (print head) and there is a possibility of getting moist and hence result in poor printing if you keep it idle for long time. On the other hand Ink tank printers use liquid and diluted ink and uses nozzle heads to print. There won't be any degrade in quality even if not used for a while.

Replacing inks is much easier and cheaper than replacing the cartridge. You can easily refill the ink tanks by yourself. But it is a tedious process to REFILL the cartridge. You might have to approach a service technician for that. Also I won't recommend refilling the cartridge more than once. After one refill you have to REPLACE the cartridge. Replacing the cartridge will be expensive. Local service guys will ask you to keep refilling instead of replacing but multiple refills will damage the drum very quickly. And you might end up replacing the drum.

Maintenance cost of a laser printer will be much more than a ink tank printer. The biggest fault you might come across in an ink tank printer would be paper jam or nozzle block. And you can fix both by yourself without much hassle and expense.

Laser printers might need regular printing to keep the powder and drum warm. Ink tank printers can print without any compromise in quality even if kept idle for long time.

So by all means I would recommend you an Ink Tank Printer only. Epson and Canon are widely used and would have service centres near you. HP and Brother are also worthy brands.
Thanks bro for the detailed explanation.
Any specific latest model printer if you can suggest will be helpful in Canon,Epson,HP and Brother. .

Epson is my personal favorite. I am using Epson L565 AIO Color Wi-Fi printer for past 5 years without any issues. Also, I have suggested Epson brand to my customers, and they are also very much satisfied with its performance and durability. Epson L3250 is bought by few of my customers recently and they have given positive feedback about it. I have also given a non wifi model for your choice. Check price with local offline dealers and other e-commerce sites for the best possible deal. One final advice is to always use original Ink to refill the tanks. Don't use compatible or other cheap inks to cut cost. Using original inks are actually cheaper when you compare the quality and yield.

Wifi AIO: EcoTank L3250

Non wifi AIO: EcoTank L3210

Friends, after much consideration and reviews in you tube purchased Brother DCP-T420W All in one multi purpose printer at Rs.12900.

With Company Offer of Smart Watch Rs.4999(Noise brand) till 31 March purchase.
Price may be within 1000-2000. Home delivery within 15 days.

Installation will be done tomorrow.
Will post pictures.

Thanks @mmadhankumar bro & friends for your guidance and support.

Received noise colour fit pulse grand2 smart watch as purchase gift.

Printer and worth for home use.
Will provide my review after a month use.
As of now well and good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock