Suggest me good smart TV

amansingh

Reaction score
Hi Bros. I am thinking of buying new smart TV. I wud be your suggestion. I want 32 inch smart TV. I wud go for Samsung Sony and lg.

Avoid taking smart TV and purchase normal TV with Android Box, Amazon Fire TV or some other box which makes your normal TV smart.
Make sure to have maximum HDMI ports on TV so you can attach maximum gadgets to your TV.

Normal TV may cost you 10-12k cheaper than smart TV.
Set top box with smart feature may cost you 4-5k and you can replace it after four five years when technology is changed.

Last edited:
Hi Bros. I am thinking of buying new smart TV. I wud be your suggestion. I want 32 inch smart TV. I wud go for Samsung Sony and lg.
yes, my suggestion also normal Full HD LED tv. Dont go for smart tv. smart tv features not as good as android.

You said in other thread that you have an android box. Then why smart tv? Best is to buy non smart tv and get the device separately. Either android box or Firetv stick.
Smart tv features are outdated and tough to update.

reason of buying smart tv is that non smart tv are not of best pik quality.... imean if u want very good pik quality then u cant find it in non smart tvs

reason of buying smart tv is that non smart tv are not of best pik quality.... imean if u want very good pik quality then u cant find it in non smart tvs
Pic quality doesn't depend on whether the TV is smart or not. I use a non smart TV, and pic quality is excellent.

This statement is seriously invalid. How can this be related bro?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock