Seeking Help Suggest me a wireless earphones!!

Dr Saurabh

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I want to purchase a good quality in ear earphone/headphone for office calling.

Earphone must have fast charging, long time battery backup and very important do not suggest me BBK Electronics companies (OnePlus, Vivo, Oppo, Realme)
& also I don't have budget issue.

I use Pixel Buds A-Series which I primarily bought for Zoom calls and Music hearing. I really love them and I rate them very highly. I purchased it for around 6k during the sale.

The audio quality is top-notch and outstanding. Best in its range. I am in love with the Apple Music + Pixel Buds combo. The stereo sound is amazing. The microphone is also good. No issues at all. I get some buzzing sounds or drop-out issues (rarely) when connected with Macbook. But that is not something very concerning for me. If you use Android, You get access to the Pixel Buds app to customize the buds. You also get firmware updates.

Regarding the battery, If you use it for Zoom calls or similar where the microphone is active continuously, the battery will last around 2.5 to 3hrs. (less or more depending on the microphone usage.) If you use it just for hearing music, you can comfortably get around 5hrs of battery life. In real life scenario, I use my buds every day for 2 to 2.5hrs for listening to music or watching videos. I charge my case like once in 5 or 7 days. It takes around 1.5hrs to 2hrs for a full charge. Buds alone will take around an hour or a bit more to charge up in the case. You can also charge for like 15 mins in emergency scenarios. But you don't have wireless or fast charging.

Don't have an iPhone. If I buy Airpods will they connect & work smoothly with my Android phone?
Yes bro . Even I am doing the same . Go with Airpods Pro as suggested by Ravi Bro . The other one is also good but Pro will give u a better experience in all terms . The only drawback is that u won't get the help of Siri which we get in I Phone .

Yes bro . Even I am doing the same . Go with Airpods Pro as suggested by Ravi Bro . The other one is also good but Pro will give u a better experience in all terms . The only drawback is that u won't get the help of Siri which we get in I Phone .
I mainly need for calling. so would it be right for this. Will the Airpods cause me any problems? Like in some earphones the person on the other side is not able to hear our voice properly. In such a situation, we have to talk very loudly continues.

I mainly need for calling. so would it be right for this. Will the Airpods cause me any problems? Like in some earphones the person on the other side is not able to hear our voice properly. In such a situation, we have to talk very loudly continues.
No bro . Apple's products are one of the bests so u won't face any problems including Calling . Just make sure u purchase it from an Apple Store present in your city or place order from official website of Apple as sometimes from other websites , Duplicate product comes .

No bro . Apple's products are one of the bests so u won't face any problems including Calling . Just make sure u purchase it from an Apple Store present in your city or place order from official website of Apple as sometimes from other websites , Duplicate product comes .
Is it okay to buy airpods from Amazon?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock