Seeking Help Suggest me a TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 6,379
@Dr Saurabh bro, I saw your thread on your Sony 43" Sony X80J which you used more than a year.

I checked specifications of Sony X80J & Sony X80AJ are almost same in feature except X80J provides MFXR200 where X80AJ provides MFXR100. What is your experience?
My first TV was from Sony company and since then I have become a fan of Sony. I also tried cheap TVs (VU, LG, Motorola, MI) because of the low prices in between but I regretted it a lot later. Low price means compromise with the quality of the TV. The quality of Sony TVs is excellent. Audio quality is also very good. Dark scenes on Sony TVs look completely black and not gray or not in patches this is their specialty. The interface of Sony's Google TV is completely clean and clear. If you are thinking of getting Sony TV then get the latest model of 2022.

You are getting 2 years additional panel warranty, which is very good. You should check the price at your local store, before placing the order. They also provide competitive prices, especially for TVs and large appliances during this festive season. Do you have Bajaj Electronics at your place? If you do, you can check the price there. Also, if you can afford some more, I would recommend you to go for X85J as it gives you better refresh rate. X80J is basic model.

You are getting 2 years additional panel warranty, which is very good. You should check the price at your local store, before placing the order. They also provide competitive prices, especially for TVs and large appliances during this festive season. Do you have Bajaj Electronics at your place? If you do, you can check the price there. Also, if you can afford some more, I would recommend you to go for X85J as it gives you better refresh rate. X80J is basic model.
I have ordered it bro & I am happy with it's price after applying Flipkart Axis Bank Credit card I get it at Rs. 58139:)

TV was delivered on 1st October. As per Flipkart installation should have done by 3rd October but still now no installation done. I called Flipkart many times they are only registering complaints but no calls yet from Jeeves:(
7cNjvGA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock