Suggest me a good TV under 40 k

Itsme...

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My Smart TV has some display problem. To repair it, the cost will be around 26k. So we thought of buying a new TV. Suggest me a good TV under 40 k. Any brands is okay. But i will prefer if you all can give suggestion around Samsung or other well known brand which have great customer services. The size should be under 50 inch. As i don't have much space between me and TV. Less distance will ruin viewing experience. Thanks in Advance.

Tell Us about your Old Tv. Which brand. How many years it's ran well?
It was Samsung Smart tv. Don't remember the model. We brought it on March 2016. Stopped working yesterday. So around 5 years. And nothing was smart about that tv. Most of the apps like Hotstar, Sony liv etc were not supported by it. Only Youtube and FB TV. There was also wifi connectivity issue. The TV was integrated digital TV. But the inbuilt set top box stopped recognizing Airtel CAM in November 2020. So i brought an Xtreme connection to watch tv. Won't suggest it to anyone.

I have a question. What happens when i buy TV from a brand which does not have service center in my City? Like Nokia, Motorola, Xiaomi, Real me etc don't have service center for televisions in my city. But they have it for Mobiles. Now What will happen if i will buy TV from those brands?

I have a question. What happens when i buy TV from a brand which does not have service center in my City? Like Nokia, Motorola, Xiaomi, Real me etc don't have service center for televisions in my city. But they have it for Mobiles. Now What will happen if i will buy TV from those brands?

Most Probably and i think is they will ask you to bring TV sets in there service center or they might some from third party and charge you more

Why not ask same question to electronics appliances shopkeepers of your area.

It was Samsung Smart tv. Don't remember the model. We brought it on March 2016. Stopped working yesterday. So around 5 years. And nothing was smart about that tv. Most of the apps like Hotstar, Sony liv etc were not supported by it. Only Youtube and FB TV. There was also wifi connectivity issue. The TV was integrated digital TV. But the inbuilt set top box stopped recognizing Airtel CAM in November 2020. So i brought an Xtreme connection to watch tv. Won't suggest it to anyone.

Now days this electronics items do not last for more then 3-4/5 years. This looks deliberate to me

Earlier tv/fridges used to last around 10-15 years without any maintenances

Samsung 125 cm (50 inches) Crystal 4K Series Ultra HD Smart LED TV UA50AUE60AKLXL (Black) (2021 Model)

This seems to have good reviews.. However, u cannot tell without using extensively especially Televisions..

Samsung 125 cm (50 inches) Crystal 4K Series Ultra HD Smart LED TV UA50AUE60AKLXL (Black) (2021 Model) : Amazon.in: Electronics
Shortlisted this model i.e Samsung 4K Crystal Series Ultra HD, Motorola ZX Pro and Real me smart tv 4K . Then i asked some people about service of moto and they said that it takes more than a month to solve it in my city. Some case they can't solve it. They don't have service center here. Same with Real me. So going to buy 43 inch variant of that TV. But sadly 43 inch variant is out on stock in every website. Same case with 2020 model of that TV. So I will wait for 1-2 weeks. If it is not be available by then, then i will go for 50 inch size. Thanks for all the helps.
One last question- As i am going to buy from Flipkart, is it okay to buy that security cover? They provide 3 year warranty for some 3.5K. How is that warranty?

Shortlisted this model i.e Samsung 4K Crystal Series Ultra HD, Motorola ZX Pro and Real me smart tv 4K . Then i asked some people about service of moto and they said that it takes more than a month to solve it in my city. Some case they can't solve it. They don't have service center here. Same with Real me. So going to buy 43 inch variant of that TV. But sadly 43 inch variant is out on stock in every website. Same case with 2020 model of that TV. So I will wait for 1-2 weeks. If it is not be available by then, then i will go for 50 inch size. Thanks for all the helps.
One last question- As i am going to buy from Flipkart, is it okay to buy that security cover? They provide 3 year warranty for some 3.5K. How is that warranty?

why not search offline .. I bought my LG tv offline (although i had no brand/model in mind) .He quoted me 46 or45 K ... I just searched same model online and told him i am geeting same model in 38K he agreed to give me in 39K..........

So search offline you may get good bargin

edit : IF you talk with shopkeeper or service center you can also by extended warranty period of 3 years...

Just once check offline before jumping online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock