Seeking Help Suggest me a good television around 20K

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,730
Boom! I also checked this 🤗 it was also good 😘 But, I'm looking for Indian TV brand.
It's not like I can't afford expensive TV but right now these Indian companies working hard for comeback and they deserve our attention.

Exactly!! Btw Kevin is also coming with Alexa.
u have shortlisted mi, Chinese and SONY- japanese brand,

and i can share my real experience with AKAI and fire OS hence suggested. after come card discount u can get this at 22k.
and it more than value for money considering superior FIRE OS than other android and MORE trusted AKAI, Japanese brand.

u have shortlisted mi, Chinese and SONY- japanese brand,

and i can share my real experience with AKAI and fire OS hence suggested. after come card discount u can get this at 22k.
and it more than value for money considering superior FIRE OS than other android and MORE trusted AKAI, Japanese brand.
Shortlisted only because of Technical point of view and coming under my range. But love to hear the expert opinion about Indian brands.
If you look at it Kevin is giving 2GB RAM and 16GB storage at this price.

You're looking for 32 inch Or 43 inch ??

Smart or non smart TV ??
Looking for 32 to 43 inches and smart, non smart any would be great for me. But, just make sure it would fit in budget and look for 40 inches.
How is this Kevin LED TV? I found its specifications intresting.

Looking for 32 to 43 inches and smart, non smart any would be great for me. But, just make sure it would fit in budget and look for 40 inches.
How is this Kevin LED TV? I found its specifications intresting.
Don't know about Kevin

But if comes to LED tv I would suggest only vu budget tv around 11k 32 inch.. If anything goes wrong u wont regret coz you didn't pay 20k Or 30k

In between you won't feel regret on vu minimum 6 years gurantee without any issues as per my personal experience & neighbours opinion

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock