WTB Suggest me a good stabilizer for 1.5 ton, 3 Star, non inverter AC

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,698

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
I would suggest to read the 1 star or 2 star rating in amazon or flipkart before deciding on buying. it would be better if you buy the stabilizer in offline market as per the ratings .

Try local market, you will get cheaper than online.
But atleast i should have some idea about model and company. Last time in this thread
Many of you specially @Bapun Raz bro help me with model. From God Grace it's working fine.

I have wasted 2 stabilizers...didn't bought for other one..
These stabilizers making noise whole night ..tak tak tak...removed them ...never faced issues of power supply in all AC..
Actually there is no need of any stabilizers in fact..mine 3 AC working fine from last 4 years that too in rural area without stabilizers...

Actually there is no need of any stabilizers in fact..mine 3 AC working fine from last 4 years that too in rural area without stabilizers...
Yes. Current gen ACs doesn't require stabilizers.
Even the company guys who came to do the installations told us that.

V-Guard ID4 Ace 5540 Stabilizer for Inverter AC Up to 1.5 Ton (Working Range: 140V - 280V)

extremely quiet and excellent, i use it personally

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock