Reaction score
Friends,

Suggest Me A Best Digital Camera Around Rs.9000 Or Less

Looking For

HD Video Recording ( 720p or 1080p ),

16 Or More MP,

Long Battery Life

Able To View Photos In My Sony LED TV

I think its better to watch HOMESHOP-18 as they are giving very Good camera's on nice concession.All type from 5MP to 12MP,15MP and so on. I bought from this channel 5MP samsung camera at that time Rs.5000 and it original made by Korea and working great.Today megapixels are sufficient to Record in HD movies..:)

I will suggest you to check out Ezone online store. They are offering huge discount at their store to buy digital cameras. Considering your budget I will recommend you to go for Canon PowerShot SX150 IS with free battery charger, 14.1 MP, 12 X optical zoom, Video resolution of 1280x720 and much more. For more details about the camera visit their website.

Rs.9000/- is not bad for a Compaq digital camera.
Do importance on Optical zoom when u buy, resolution not a factor now a days 'cz with this budget definitely u'll get ur desire MP.
Another important thing Check whether there's Manual program facility available or not.
HD video will be sure available.
I suggest u brand Canon. For more check their web-site.

Check these vadi:
Sony CyberShot DSC-WX50
Sony CyberShot DSC-WX60

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock