Seeking Help Suggest a good ftth broadband in Chennai

I have used Airtel, Act and BSNL and have stayed with ACT. Airtel is good but mind it they throttle torrents speed and many websites are banned if they think it is inappropriate for us to watch. BSNL is dead now and are clueless with what is happening in real-world. Their speed and plans are crappy. Maybe good if there is no other providers to choose from. As for ACT their plans are marginally costlier than Airtel but they maintain consistent upload and download speed and for me they do not throttle torrents and do not block websites like Airtel. Agreed ACT customer care is not too good but I had rarely contacted them for downtime and it has been only couple of times and they did respond within the TAT. I would definitely recommend ACT in Chennai.
How is VPN working in act ? Because I mainly need for WFH. I heard many corporate VPNs are not working properly on act.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock