Suggest a good free antivirus that doesn't slows down my pc

Ashok L

Reaction score
Hi Friends,
I need your help. I need a good free antivirus that doesnt sows my pc.

My PC is bit old and configurations are as below:
Processor: Pentium (R) Dual-core CPU E5800 @ 3.20GHz
RAM: 4GB
System OS: Windows 7 professional SP1 (32 bit)

Earlier I used Microsoft Security essentials and I didn't face any issue like this. Since its support and usage is stopped now, I am using Avast free version but it slows down my system a lot.
Kindly suggest a good antivirus that doesn't slows my PC. Please help my dear OTF friends

You can use Kaspersky Security Cloud which is free and better than Avast free antivirus. It also has three security levels that you can select either to increase performance or protection.

ktvNXC8.jpg

Last edited:
You can use Kaspersky Security Cloud which is free and better than Avast free antivirus. It also has three security levels that you can select either to increase performance or protection.

ktvNXC8.jpg
thanks bro I downloaded install files of Kaspersky, Avira & AVG. But I had doubt what to go....
I will install Kaspersky Security cloud and post the feedback.
If that too slows, I may try Quickheal as suggested by Pinku bro...

I would suggest you to buy Bitdefender Total Security 1 device 3 Years for Rs 550 to Rs 800 from Amazon.It is very good for low Specs Devices.I am using it for more than a year.My Laptop is a Govt Scheme Laptop.Hence The Specs are low.But the Antivirus is running on the Device.Please check if Your System meets the requirements.

gucCcSK.jpg

Contrary to what everybody is saying, I would tell you to upgrade to windows 10.

If you are not into piracy, you might get a really cheap key from various stores online as well. The inbuilt Windows Defender is more than enough for daily use.

System will never slow because of it and windows 10 you will keep getting lifelong upgrades...

The price of antivirus what everyone is saying above, you can use that to buy a legit Windows 10 key online, if you know how to search in the right places (and btw I'm not referring to any illegal stores)

Contrary to what everybody is saying, I would tell you to upgrade to windows 10.

If you are not into piracy, you might get a really cheap key from various stores online as well. The inbuilt Windows Defender is more than enough for daily use.

System will never slow because of it and windows 10 you will keep getting lifelong upgrades...

The price of antivirus what everyone is saying above, you can use that to buy a legit Windows 10 key online, if you know how to search in the right places (and btw I'm not referring to any illegal stores)
Thanks for the suggestion bro. Bro I have Windows 10 key. I bought online and upgraded last year. It worked for 6 months without problem. Then the pc crashed as I had very old hardware Intel Pentium dual core. So service engineer again degraded to Windows 7 SP1.

Thanks for the suggestion bro. Bro I have Windows 10 key. I bought online and upgraded last year. It worked for 6 months without problem. Then the pc crashed as I had very old hardware Intel Pentium dual core. So service engineer again degraded to Windows 7 SP1.
I'm still saying. Upgrade to windows 10 20h1, with a Pentium. Works well on my 2011 laptop on a 2GB RAM...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock