suggest a Budget laptop for study purpose

I use lenovo now. Dell service center is not available everywhere for example North eastern India no Dell support. you have to come to kolkata for servicing. That was the situation few years ago, not sure what's the situation now. So i stopped Dell. HP and Lenovo has service center almost everywhere.

But you can Choose whatever brand you like as they are the best. No gaming means no high-end graphics required. Just don't buy AMD processor. Buy intel core i5 4th generation processor or higher. Minimum RAM 4GB. At 35 K i think u will be able to get a decent NVidia/Radeon graphics as well .

Make sure you get atleast 1(more than 1 better) usb 3.0.

If you plan to use Linux as you said for educational purpose then buy DOS laptop only as they are cheaper by atleast ₹3000 from their windows counterpart.

Bro Asus laptops are very good and very worthy but in my opinion Lenovo is more better:shy

Bro Go For Lenovo G50-80 Series (DOS Free) Laptop With 4GB Ram 1TB HDD and i3 5th Gen. Processor or Above.
My Younger Brother is Using This Last One Year Without Any Problem So I Recommend It For You.
One of My Friend Also Brought it Few Days Ago with the Price of 25500/- from Snapdeal

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock