Subhas Chandra Bose Died in Plane Crash, Concludes Japanese Govt Report

• Thread starter Thread starter Optimus_Prime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 17
  • Views Views: Views 1,738
Optimus_Prime said:
you guys forgot our national Hero?? its really pathetic.... :'( :'( :'(
Shame shame!!!!
where anyone said they forgot national hero ?
Don't make things from own mind,
We are just saying that when suddenly we see thread title it looks like Zee owner's name is there.

7+

Im always remember our National Real Heroes & Freedom Fighters[emoji106] [emoji106]

d679d647ed4839b9fd4e96b8243543c4.jpg

I have to say that it does feel strange and sad that the Zee boss is more familiar to people than our beloved national hero. The Zee boss is not a "Bose" is he? Neither does he have any connection with the Japanese govt. There is sufficient info in the thread title to avoid any confusion.

Shubhas Bose is not only a hero but a matter of national pride. If anyone has confused the name, it's his or her personal matter. But just discussing that in an open forum and even joking about it somehow seems to cause disrespect to a great freedom fighter. I request all members not to make any more comments on confusion.

@jdrocks bro if you read our statement again it's "for a second"

Automatically it'll guide towards Zeel Owner because everyone knows Subhash Chandra Bose Was Died In Helicopter Crash.

If tomorrow there comes a news - "Indian Hero Arjun's Body Found In Forests Of Indonesia"

What you will think? You'll think about Arjun from Mahabharta or Arjun Kapoor From Bollywood? Obviously you'll go with Arjun Kapoor but later you know it's Arjun from Mahabharta that some archaeologists found his 1000s years old skelton.

No one here's saying that zeel owner is more popular than indian freedom fighter.

Helicopter crash?? Really? Does prove my point.

All I am saying is that the thread title is quite clear. You may get confused, but my simple request - please don't discuss it.

Back
Top Bottom