Streaming from Today (Aggregation Thread)

• Thread starter Thread starter Star NXT
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 2,161
From today
LanguageContent typeContent namePlatform
EnglishSeriesInsomnia S1 (2024)Sony Liv
EnglishSeries911 Lone Star S5 (2024)Disney+ Hotstar
EnglishDocumentaryEvolution Of The Black Quarterback S1 (2024)Prime Video
EnglishSeriesFrom S3 (2024)Prime Video
EnglishStand-up ComedyEllen De Generes: For Your Approval (2024)Netflix
HindiMovieThe Heist (2024)Jio Cinema
Japanese SeriesDear Sachan S1 (2024)Netflix

I think OTTs should send streaming dates to the at least the major English newspapers of India, just like TV channels send their daily schedule to newspapers.

Even after 10 years, there is no partnership between newspapers and OTTs.

I think OTTs should send streaming dates to the at least the major English newspapers of India, just like TV channels send their daily schedule to newspapers.

Newspapers as a medium of adv is on downhill slope.Unless it is a very big release like Mirzapur the OTT platforms stay away from advertising in papers.

It's unnecessary investment. Unless they have a big movie or tv series released which will increase their subscription, they won't spend money on ads for small movies/shows. They would have spent only a few lakhs to buy the rights and spending again lakhs on ads doesn't make sense.

Newspapers as a medium of adv is on downhill slope.Unless it is a very big release like Mirzapur the OTT platforms stay away from advertising in papers.

It's unnecessary investment. Unless they have a big movie or tv series released which will increase their subscription, they won't spend money on ads for small movies/shows. They would have spent only a few lakhs to buy the rights and spending again lakhs on ads doesn't make sense.
I am not talking about ads. I am talking about the TV schedules newspapers publish daily. On the side of the TV schedule, they can also add what is streaming today.

I am not talking about ads. I am talking about the TV schedules newspapers publish daily. On the side of the TV schedule, they can also add what is streaming today.
I think they still need to pay for the space right. Earlier it was one of the reasons for buy news paper or it had a good audience. Now why would the news paper waste a section for this unless someone is willing to pay.

I think they still need to pay for the space right. Earlier it was one of the reasons for buy news paper or it had a good audience. Now why would the news paper waste a section for this unless someone is willing to pay.
That's true. At least they can put it on their website and get some more traffic to their website.

From today
LanguageContent typeContent namePlatform
EnglishMovieInside Out 2 (2024)Disney+ Hotstar
EnglishDocumentaryMr McMahon S1 (2024)Netflix
EnglishDocumentaryJailbreak: Love On The Run (2024)Netflix
HindiSeriesSchool Friends S2 (2024)MX Player
HindiDubbed MovieRathnam (2024)Jio Cinema
SpanishSeriesMama Cake S1 (2024)Disney+ Hotstar
SpanishSeriesMidnight Family S1 (2024)Apple TV+
TamilDubbed MovieBlink (2024)Aha
TeluguMoviePrabuthwa Junior Kalashala (2024)Prime Video

Last edited: