• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,570

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I did a big mistake by subscribing to Amar Chitra Katha because mail support doesn't reply. Nor does app have any guide on how to cancel subscription or card detail. I wasted last 2 weeks finding ways to remove card details. Anyhow for those on internet seeking help. I am making it easier for you all to do same. At first login to Amar Chitra Katha . Don't use the link they send you. It will redirect you to Tinkle. Both are seperate section. Second go to account section. Remove card details. And cancel to avoid being charged.
L3zmJ3o.jpg

PS I recommend staying away from service with almost non existence customer support. And confusing UI.

remove the subscription details from merchant standing instruction on cc also

remove the subscription details from merchant standing instruction on cc also
I did that on day 1 itself. Still it's best to be on safe side.

They responded to me after I created this thread. They had only given me a direct mail address of an agent via reply on Google Play store. The official email support still didn't reply.

Although revoking auto debit mandate is sufficient, I do that right after subscribing to trials or any service that I am not sure will continue to use but it's good practice to also remove your card details especially when company is so horrible without real customer support 👍

Although revoking auto debit mandate is sufficient, I do that right after subscribing to trials or any service that I am not sure will continue to use but it's good practice to also remove your card details especially when company is so horrible without real customer support 👍
Just look at the reviews. How could you not worry when everybody is facing same issue?
tdHW26t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock