Good News Statue of Unity

I am deeply observing this thread from past few weeks and I have saw that you really bring off topic things to counter.:ouch:

Here we are talking about money spent on ads by bjp and from some where you are bringing Kashmir issue.:biggrin:

That was just to say that we have more important things to worry about than adds.

I posted a news article saying that it's a fake news. Did u read it ?

Now if any party be it BJP, Cong, AAP or others want to advt can we stop them ???

AAP did so many advt abroad, that's didn't mean I protested

That was just to say that we have more important things to worry about than adds.

I posted a news article saying that it's a fake news. Did u read it ?

Now if any party be it BJP, Cong, AAP or others want to advt can we stop them ???

AAP did so many advt abroad, that's didn't mean I protested
You mean The Hindu article is fake ?

I also never said what you are wrong. But why you brought Kashmir suddenly from nowhere ?? Why not money wasted on Demonetisation, Ganga Clean, Skill India, Make in India.... which outcomes are no where currently ??

Last edited:
You mean The Hindu article is fake ?

I also never said what you are wrong. But why you brought Kashmir suddenly from nowhere ?? Why not money wasted on Demonetisation, Ganga Clean, Skill India, Make in India.... which outcomes are no where currently ??

Yes Ganga cleaning under Uma Bharati was a failure

Make in India is very good. All phones TV electronic is made in India

Samsung biggest manufacturing plant is in india, same with skill India

My dear Rushil bro, for DeMo everyone will have own view

The Kashmir land under Pakistani occupation which Nehru didn't fight for costs 10000x my more than this
One more off topic u inducted here instead of giving answer and diverting the topic from the damage
Now if any party be it BJP, Cong, AAP or others want to advt can we stop them ??
There is a difference for all and 32 inch chest man who always talking abt development , child education etc... So why can't he stop these and put those money for so called development ?? Why not he as example for others in this matter ??

BTW why are u always bring other political parties as support to cover ur leader from damage ?? If others are looters so ur leader as for ur idealogy ??

And definitely it can be stoppble if u have heart to do that .. if u done gud things u don't want these cheap ads to project .. people will automatically regonize and award u like DDF promotion threads

U-> BJP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock