Good News Statue of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose to be installed at India Gate

This is the problem with you all guys by praising one Leader diserespect our Father of Nation this kind of culture is a curse of our country we can't expect kind of situation in foreign countries
Put politics aside what's wrong he asked? He just said make place in currency notes, nowhere he said replace father of nation.
the same people who announced statue of Netaji same people refused to allow the tableau contain Netaji image ..
And, also same people you are talking about refused tableau of Netaji because of this same reason on which this thread is.
Do you know India Gate was never tableau in Republic Day parade you know why? Because it's already there. In same way Neta Ji hologram would be already there.
if any other photo appears on currency note, then different demands will be started.
True. This is the valid point. Instead of this they can issue some currency coins like they did many times.

Last edited by a moderator:
we can't expect kind of situation in foreign countries
Come on bro, I don't think so... A sad reality is, foreign countries are very much over-rated in common Indians' mind. WRT USD at least, 100$ has Benjamin, Lincoln in 5$, George Washington in 1$, etc...
apart from Gandhiji's photo, if any other photo appears on currency note, then different demands will be started.
But this is a Very valid point... We better leave the currency then...

same people refused to allow the tableau contain Netaji image
yes tablau was an issue but we see ine side of coin issue flip side point of view of rejection we not know clearly but i feel (my personal feel) if tblau accepted then that also showed one time but statue can remain forever.
so imstead of temporary bhakti permanent solution is good na just like in kolkata shyambazar have netaji subhsh bose statue there we see statue everytime when passing that area and for a breif moment felt for him whatever work we doing that time

Last edited:
XAUNtJu.jpg
T7NvPMA.jpg

Source

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock