State West Bengal name going to be change ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 1,847
Some Clarifications From My Side.....When The Thread Was Started It Has No Source Article On That First Posts..:no

I Hope Madhan Bro Had Noticed That...:k

So Only I Told In The Third Post 'Here Is The First Website Link Source':)

shawl_who said:
paschim bangla :huh

Yes, "west" shud be dropped.

But This W helps us a lot as we can quickly select our state as it is the last entry, P in place of W will make it time consuming  :(

There Is No East Bengal In India:no

So,The Word 'West' Should Be Removed As Of My View...

May Be Changed As 'Bodo' Or Banga Pradesh??:huh

LOL , East Bengal is the old name of modern Bangladesh .. At the time of Bengal partition in 1905 britisher's name East Bengal (Modern Bangladesh) , West Bengal (Current State in India) :) ..

LOL:lol:hehe I Know That :dodgy

Iam Talking About Present India...Please Read My Post Clearly..

In Present India Their Is No East Bengal...So Why West Bengal Should Kept??

Infact Both In Pakisthan And India Punjab Is Available...But Are We Telling Them As East Punjab And West Punjab:no??

This is too much awaited step, we like it, the name of our state should be Bangla or Banga only. West Bengal is not only disgusting but also outdated and absurd. the name always comes at last only, in Parliament, online works etc, it should be changed 70 years ago, actually when the state made...

and members are requested not to criticize the news please... this is the state from where the British started their journey and we lost our freedom, also free India movement was started from here. so this is main important part of Bangla, no need to think about Bangladesh, this is Bangla state not a 'Desh'/ country..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock