State Bank of India - News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24
  • Views Views: Views 4,325
Happy 67th birthday wishes to the worst bank in India with infinity useless applications 👏👏
p.s you are kind of exaggerating , you can criticize the banks issues , things they need to improve upon and having frustrations regarding it is understandable etc but it wont be right to call it the worst bank , there are some pvt banks which really could be called as worst bank in India /World, even then it wont be right . agree though they shouldn't be having that many apps should rationalize them into few .

p.s you are kind of exaggerating , you can criticize the banks issues , things they need to improve upon and having frustrations regarding it is understandable etc but it wont be right to call it the worst bank , there are some pvt banks which really could be called as worst bank in India /World, even then it wont be right . agree though they shouldn't be having that many apps should rationalize them into few .
No exaggeration i simply hate them in simple words .. In 12 years as a customer you know how much issues i faced due to them ?? How much time loss due to them ?? Continuing the account due to family superstitions else i close their service way back

Discontinuation of Phone Banking Services

SBI Phone Banking Services now Merged to 24*7 Contact Centre 18001234 and 18002100 from 15.8.2022

lO7p9Q5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom