Starting next month you may have to give up rail fare subsidy ..

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,778
Agreed Shawl bro. G Class is now a nuisance. Acche Din Aaya Hain ! Acche Din Chalta Hain !

I think there is no subsidy for AC classes. They are paying what they need to I guess.
Most of the subsidy is in SL, 2S, General classes.They can give that option in SL, 2S class. Gen will remain same.
No one will like to give up this subsidy. Btw waiting for that fare revision commission, let them tell what are the real costs & fares according to that.

Subsidy is primarily for local train tickets.AC (specially 2nd class and above) are all profit making.

I usually travel by 3rd AC,not sure how much is d fare for General class.
btw, G class is not travelable anymore.... ppl are flocked one on top of the other.
Bro real India travels in SL class so nxt time book it to enjoy real spirit. [emoji6]

Just today morning I booked my Chennai trip in SL

Subsidy is primarily for local train tickets.AC (specially 2nd class and above) are all profit making.
Bro SL class is also loss making. It's price is one third of ac 3 tier. SL class fare is around 40 paise per km.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock