• Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 2,729
dreambox.pk said:
Nice to Know

but one should respect others opinion as well

Many soccer fans are disappointed from SS

Thats what i am saying
One should respect others opinion as well
If any1 likes to watch In it in Hindi, so be it.

Soccer fans should realize that if they are missing football matches then they should make demands for another Football channel, they should not say close down Your Hindi Channel

I have one doubt - Do Star sports broadcasts in Pakistan now :huh.I think they stopped transmission early last year.

im_dude said:
I have one doubt - Do Star sports broadcasts in Pakistan now :huh.I think they stopped transmission early last year.

yeah

they stopped operations in Pakistan

I would be happy to see different feeds for all languages we have that much privilege in India:eek:hya so no point in blaming Star sports here. More regional feeds are welcome:eek:hya:eek:hya.

personally I would prefer all regional language channels should start showing all the important matches:eek:hya

The problem is not because they broadcast live Cricket on 2 channels. Its because they only broadcast cricket & its highlights even when there is no live event. They have centered their management to mainly cricket & domestic leagues.
The best solution to the ongoing problem will be Sony ESPN winning the EPL rights from next season. Football fans won't give a damn to Star Sports irrespective of them broadcasting cricket & cricket highlights for 48 hours a day.

praks001 said:
The problem is not because they broadcast live Cricket on 2 channels. Its because they only broadcast cricket & its highlights even when there is no live event.

I agree with that :)

When there is no Live telecast on SS 3, at that time they can show Football matches

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock