Star Sports new picture against Hathway

• Thread starter Thread starter TechFreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 45
  • Views Views: Views 4,637
Anirudha Das said:
9 crore is not a small money for MSO Bro if Star thinks about their fans then they can be ready with easy installments Hathway's step come after this blow.
Actually it's 10 crore. TDSAT ordered Hathway to pay 9 crore to starsports which hathway already did. If u see the interview posted in earlier post here then u will see Hathway wants to say that only 10% of their subscribers want Star sports. So they removed it from base pack and put it in a la carte. So basically Hathway wants to say that star sports is a crap channel.:D:D

dipayan said:
Actually it's 10 crore. TDSAT ordered Hathway to pay 9 crore to starsports which hathway already did. If u see the interview posted in earlier post here then u will see Hathway wants to say that only 10% of their subscribers want Star sports. So they removed it from base pack and put it in a la carte. So basically Hathway wants to say that star sports is a crap channel.:D:D

Its a welcome decision from Hathway to save peoples precious money.

Anirudha Das said:
Its a welcome decision from Hathway to save peoples precious money.
U mean star sports is a crap channel as Hathway thinks ? :lol:lol:lol

dipayan said:
U mean star sports is a crap channel as Hathway thinks ? :lol:lol:lol

If Star Sports launch ourself in DD Free Dish then i will consider it as a popular channel :P:lol

Anirudha Das said:
If Star Sports launch ourself in DD Free Dish then i will consider it as a popular channel :P:lol

I think u want to say itself. BTW forget Starsports enjoy London olympics Highlights in DD sports

Lots of channels showing Star Sports Ad against Hathway.CNN-IBN also joining the other channels

Back
Top Bottom