OTF Exclusive Star Live Channels back on Disney+Hotstar App.

• Thread starter SPANDAN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,447

SPANDAN

Reaction score
Yes,its a Good News as All Live Star Channels are Back on Disney+Hotstar App. Earlier it was there but few months back all Live star channels were Dropped frm this app But now again added.
bfhI7wM.jpg

bfhI7wM.jpg

dhA0T4j.jpg

lY99dEW.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so Just now Noticed that by Using Jio internet you can have access to Live channels on Disney+Hotstar app. When i am accessing this app via Airtel internet then Live channels are not available in my Iphone app..

Yes,its a Good News as All Live Star Channels are Back on Disney+Hotstar App. Earlier it was there but few months back all Live star channels were Dropped frm this app But now again added.
bfhI7wM.jpg

bfhI7wM.jpg

dhA0T4j.jpg

lY99dEW.jpg
Bro they were never dropped on Mobie apps. If u are using Jio or redirected from Tata Sky app the Live channels will be visible..
My Samsung TV app its der and also Web app also live TV not der.
kVjLu5r.jpg

Yes, it was never dropped. I have been watching live star channels regularly. They are very well present there from the beginning.

I've subscribed to Hotstar VIP, but I don't see any 'live channel' card under the tv section of the Hotstar app(mobile & tv app). Is anything I need to do to enable it?

I've subscribed to Hotstar VIP, but I don't see any 'live channel' card under the tv section of the Hotstar app(mobile & tv app). Is anything I need to do to enable it?
Live Channel option is available exclusively to Jio or Tatasky mobile users

Then how do we watch the live sport content, which is part of VIP subscription?
Jio users can get livetv for free without any subscription & Regular VIP or Premium will also get LiveTV option only on mobile but not on TV

Then how do we watch the live sport content, which is part of VIP subscription?
Just touch the appropriate channel after that top left side of channel will be noted as Live if the channel contains live feed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock