Breaking St Moritz Ice Cricket 2018 Broadcast on Sony Espn and Sony Espn HD

• Thread starter Thread starter subherjeesr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 8,471
cricket on ice
An international ice cricket tournament has been played on Lake St. Moritz since 1988 and now in Estonia every year since 2004. The invention of the Estonian version is credited to Barry Jason, a British ex-pat and former Estonian cricket president who was determined to increase the visibility of Estonian cricket throughout the year.
The ball is the same as an indoor cricket ball, a composite plastic red ball which makes it relatively easy to find if it gets hit into a snowdrift.

Ok..Actually I Did Not Find It While Searching..Thats Why I Posted..Now I Have Reported To Close Or Merge This Thread..So Cheers.

Use keywords to search like 'St Moritz' , 'Ice Cricket' then you will definitely find it bro.

Use keywords to search like 'St Moritz' , 'Ice Cricket' then you will definitely find it bro.
Bro I Actually Searched For That Keyword Only Bro..St Moritz And Ice Cricket..But Still I Dont Find Anything..Even After My Thread..When I Search It Shows No Results..I Feel Something Fishy There..

Bro I Actually Searched For That Keyword Only Bro..St Moritz And Ice Cricket..But Still I Dont Find Anything..Even After My Thread..When I Search It Shows No Results..I Feel Something Fishy There..

I searched after your reply.Can see both threads in the result.

Teams for Diamonds captained by Virender Sehwag and Royals by Shahid Afridi.
Screenshot_20180203-193324.png

Back
Top Bottom