Spotify - News & Updates

Anyone has subscribed to spotify premium 30 days free trial??
I am unable to get it!
Yes, I have subscribed. You need to subscribe on computer, as the option isn't available on the app.

Yes, I have subscribed. You need to subscribe on computer, as the option isn't available on the app.
But its offering me 30 days free....when i tried to subscribe it gives me an error "this credit card does not support monthly billing"
What should I do bro?

But its offering me 30 days free....when i tried to subscribe it gives me an error "this credit card does not support monthly billing"
What should I do bro?
Try with a different card?

But I cannot take 30 days trial with paytm!!😞😞
Yeah. I didn't face this issue though. Something wrong with your cards+Spotify combination. You can post on that thread and wait for help, or try calling customer care.

Yeah. I didn't face this issue though. Something wrong with your cards+Spotify combination. You can post on that thread and wait for help, or try calling customer care.
You were able to take 30 days trial??

Bro which card did u use to subscribe to free trial(can u plz pm me if u can't share it here)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock