Spotify - News & Updates

Official launch announcement: Spotify Launches in India — Spotify

Today, we’re excited to announce that Spotify is now available in India. Spotify comes to the world’s second-most-populous country with all-new features that are finely tuned to Indian music fans’ personal tastes. With this launch, we’re offering the best listening experience in local and international music—and the freedom to play it across a wide range of devices and app integrations.

Source

What I liked:

1. Gapless playback
2. Crossfade
3. Equalizer
4. App UI and navigation
5. Device Inetgration

What I didn't like:

1. Poor collection of regional songs
2. Poor audio quality, when you select High, the volume is too low. I can't tell how Very high would be, as there is no option to subscribe to premium on app.

Hope they will improve on the shortcomings very soon.

What I liked:

1. Gapless playback
2. Crossfade
3. Equalizer
4. App UI and navigation
5. Device Inetgration

What I didn't like:

1. Poor collection of regional songs
2. Poor audio quality, when you select High, the volume is too low. I can't tell how Very high would be, as there is no option to subscribe to premium on app.

Hope they will improve on the shortcomings very soon.
Spotify is well known for their international collections (English) only. If you want a nice regional collection, JioSaavan and other's will be your best bet always.

I'm sure, they are hunting for the English Listeners for their current library meanwhile Spotify is trying to fix the deals with the label companies.

Spotify is well known for their international collections (English) only. If you want a nice regional collection, JioSaavan and other's will be your best bet always.

I'm sure, they are hunting for the English Listeners for their current library meanwhile Spotify is trying to fix the deals with the label companies.
Yeah, I do understand that. Even Amazon Music lacks a lot of regional content, which is why I don't use it. Right now my 1st priority is JioSaavn. I like Wynk, but the interface is too buggy and irritates!

@Siva Bro, Spotify uses android equalizer and other streaming apps such as Gaana uses the same equalizer. IMO, there's nothing special in Spotify's equalizer.
I can't tell how Very high would be, as there is no option to subscribe to premium on app.
You can use this 👇 link and subscribe to premium. I did subscribe to Spotify premium.
Subscribe to premium: Music for everyone.

@Siva Bro, Spotify uses android equalizer and other streaming apps such as Gaana uses the same equalizer. IMO, there's nothing special in Spotify's equalizer.

You can use this 👇 link and subscribe to premium. I did subscribe to Spotify premium.
I use iOS bro and there is no equalizer in any other streaming app. JioSaavn has it, but it doesn't work properly, only one frequency works!! Spotify's equalizer is working flawless.

And I subscribed premium using that link. Thanks.

Checked the "Very high" audio quality and it's not up to the mark. Wynk is still the best in terms of quality if we compare. The equalizer does help in Spotify to mask the quality issue to an extent though!

This must be from Saavn Dev team. These guys are hilarious, you should check their change logs when they update the app!
I haven't installed Saavn so never seen them. You can post them on DDF so i can react. 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock