Spotify - News & Updates

Spotify introduces daylist

Kuch Bhi!

T: Whatever!

Spotify’s Rumored “Supremium” Tier with Lossless Music May Be Close to Launch

A Reddit user has dived deep into Spotify’s app code and unveiled the possibility of a “Supremium” tier, which aims to provide 24-bit Lossless music, touted to be free from “lag and delays.”

Today, we’re excited to pilot Voice Translation for podcasts, a groundbreaking feature powered by AI that translates podcasts into additional languages—all in the podcaster’s voice.

The boss of Spotify says he has no plans to completely ban content created by artificial intelligence from the music streaming platform.

Spotify is tweaking its free service in India by moving a few features behind a subscription and placing a greater emphasis on song recommendations

Spotify is tweaking its free service in India by moving a few features behind a subscription and placing a greater emphasis on song recommendations

Means it'll be just like other countries.

Angry free tier users started rating the app 1* and the overall rating rapidly fell to 2.8* on the Play Store.

up5PA5I.png

I recently got 6 months of Spotify subscription free with new Airpods.I am curious what exactly is the USP of Spotify?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock