Spotify - News & Updates

Anybody encounter this error while trying to verify for Spotify Students discount 🤔

QQaIJ8o.png

My gaana subscription is going to be over next month and I was looking at Spotify premium. Shortly afterwards, Gaana is giving very good offer of 250 rupees for 12 months. Is there anything unique to spotify which is missing from gaana app? UX wise?

My gaana subscription is going to be over next month and I was looking at Spotify premium. Shortly afterwards, Gaana is giving very good offer of 250 rupees for 12 months. Is there anything unique to spotify which is missing from gaana app? UX wise?
Gaana can't even be compared with Spotify. Spotify's curated playlist is good. They got exclusive podcasts. UI is also much better. But it's expensive. Gaana can be sometimes bought for as low as ₹200.

This is resolved by the way, had to contact SheerID (which took more than 2 days for first response) and the agent verified documents over the email only and approved it.
What did you submit as a proof during your initial verification?
I submitted my Student ID, but it got rejected.

What did you submit as a proof during your initial verification?
I submitted my Student ID, but it got rejected.
I shared both ID card and fee receipt (with confidential details hidden) over email. Website verification wasn't working for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock