SPN India partners NGO ‘Slum Soccer’ to launch football tournament for underprivilege

• Thread starter Thread starter iSK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 886

iSK

Contributor
Reaction score
Mumbai: Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) has partnered with an NGO ‘Slum Soccer’ to launch The National Inclusion Cup. By supporting the national football tournament for underprivileged youth, SPN intends to extend its support for the cause of empowering India’s underprivileged youth through sports.

‘Slum Soccer’ aims to change life in the slums, where the game of football is used as a means to connect individuals, teaching life skills and working towards improving the overall quality of life for underprivileged youth. Initiated by the Slum Soccer team in 2001, The National Inclusion Cup has steadily grown over the years, with teams from all over the country competing to win the title.

Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) will support over 400 participants of the tournament, including coaches, volunteers and support staff. With SPN’s support, a soccer arena of international specifications has been imported from Scotland so that participants can practice, train and prepare for the international championship.

SPN India partners NGO ‘Slum Soccer’ to launch football tournament

To be held in Mumbai for the first time, the five-day football tournament will commence on February 13, 2017 at the Andheri Sports Complex. This year teams from Maharashtra, West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Vidharbha, Orissa, Gujarat, Delhi, Jammu and Kashmir and Uttar Pradesh will participate.

Justsnow22 said:
Wow it's neat from my office just 10 mins from my office at Andheri Sports Complex.

So you'll go to watch the match live :huh

Yes if possible ill go for some matches.
I watched ISL 3 Mumbai City FC same venue it was great.

Justsnow22 said:
Yes if possible ill go for some matches.
I watched ISL 3 Mumbai City FC same venue it was great.

Mazaa hai aapki, enjoy in future bro:tup

Back
Top Bottom