Spark OTT launches on 15th May

There is no FireTV App yet for Spark ott. I subscribed but not able to find the App ! Can someone help please ?

There is no FireTV App yet for Spark ott. I subscribed but not able to find the App ! Can someone help please ?
Download apk from external sites and side load in FTS...
It's working fine in my FTS 4K..

Download apk from external sites and side load in FTS...
It's working fine in my FTS 4K..
Thank you much ! I tried to side load and the installation is successful but I am not able to see the App even after the installation. Any idea what should I be doing ? I installed the App from apkpure.com !

Thank you much ! I tried to side load and the installation is successful but I am not able to see the App even after the installation. Any idea what should I be doing ? I installed the App from apkpure.com !
Me too installed from there itself..U should get in app list..Else check in applications in settings...Even u didn't find then re install ..I have used Send files to TV app and installed from file manager..

I got it, have to launch it from the settings.
App should be compatible in FTS 4K and show in App list itself....
Check the app version...If it's 2.0 then it's for mobile..Android TV version is 1.0

44E3Z7G.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock