Good News South Africa Women Tour of india 5T20i and 3 Odi

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 2,789

Manu

Reaction score
First time Surat (My City) to host Women's T20I series between India and South Africa

Vadodara to Host 3 Odi series ...
Starts 9th October to 14th October...

The five-match T20I series is scheduled to start on September 25 and run until October 5. The South African team, touring India in tandem with their male counterparts, will play two warm-up fixtures before this series. An ODI series in Baroda, outside of the Women's Championship, will be played subsequently although it is understood that the number of matches to be played is still to be ascertained by the two concerned national boards.

Surat to host Women's T20I series between India and South Africa - Cricbuzz

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't know,😅
At my city when tour happened. Despite the tournament being free. Even half the stands couldn't be full. Meanwhile India vs England Women Match in 2008 almost sold out. It's just sad state for women cricket in this country creating wrong impression of our women's team for International audience.

At my city when tour happened. Despite the tournament being free. Even half the stands couldn't be full. Meanwhile India vs England Women Match in 2008 almost sold out. It's just sad state for women cricket in this country creating wrong impression of our women's team for International audience.
U saw today's match??? Stadium are full

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock